This rare Dale Earnhardt diecast has a book value of about $4,500. When prototype and sample diecast are excluded, the most valuable regular production NASCAR diecast is the Dale Earnhardt 1998 Daytona Winner Gold Elite. … This NASCAR diecast has a book value of about $2,500.
Where can I sell Dale Earnhardt collectibles?
To buy, auction, sell or consign your Dale Earnhardt memorabilia that is for sale, please email your description and photos to Nate@NateDSanders.com of Nate D. Sanders Auctions (http://www.NateDSanders.com).
Where can I sell my Nascar diecast?
Where to Sell Diecast Toys
- eBay. One of the oldest ways to sell a valuable property is through an auction. …
- QDT – Quality Diecast Toys. …
- Vintage Cash Cow. …
- DNR Collectibles. …
- Conventions and Trade Shows.
Are diecast cars worth anything?
Diecast Car Values
Diecast cars, including exceptional examples from Dinky Toys, Corgi Toys, Matchbox and Hot Wheels, are commonly found at auction. For individual cars, Dinky cars tend to sell for a few hundred dollars, depending on condition, demand, and availability of original packaging.
What Dale Earnhardt cards are worth money?
10 Amazing Dale Earnhardt Cards
- 1983 UNO Racing Dale Earnhardt #27. …
- 1988 MAXX Charlotte Dale Earnhardt #87 Winston Cup Champion. …
- 1988 MAXX Charlotte Dale Earnhardt #99. …
- 1989 MAXX Dale Earnhardt #3. …
- 1992 Traks Autographs Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty #A1.
How much is a Dale Earnhardt?
net worth: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is a semi-retired American NASCAR driver and media personality who has a net worth of $300 million. He is a NASCAR team owner, author, and an analyst for NBC’s NASCAR coverage. Racing has been a family business for three generations.
How much are Nascar diecast cars worth?
Buying a new 1:24 NASCAR diecast from Lionel (the current marketer of NASCAR diecast) will set you back $55 for the base ARC model, and nearly $100 or more if you want to purchase the even-more-collectible RCCA Elite model.
Who makes the best Nascar diecast?
For the second-straight season, Hendrick Motorsports driver Chase Elliott dominated the list of Lionel Racing’s best-selling die-cast. Elliott topped both the best-selling diecast and the best-selling raced version diecast of 2019.
Does Walmart sell Nascar diecast?
Nascar 1:64 Diecast Car – Walmart.com – Walmart.com.
Do diecast cars increase in value?
Just like how the value and rarity of a mechanical watch increases with the number of complications it has, a diecast car’s value and rarity increases with the number of moving parts it has. … For example, 1:18 diecast cars would be more valuable than 1:43 scale cars.
Which diecast car brand is best?
Top 1:18 Scale Die-Cast Car Companies
- 01 of 11. AUTOArt. …
- 02 of 11. Bburago. …
- 03 of 11. Classical Motor Cars. …
- 04 of 11. Die-Cast Promotions by F.F. …
- 05 of 11. Exact Detail Replicas. …
- 06 of 11. Exoto. …
- 07 of 11. Greenlight Collectibles. …
- 08 of 11. Kyosho.
What is the most expensive diecast car?
The Top 10 Most Expensive Diecast Cars in the World
- Tomica Z432 Datsun – $80,000.
- 1969 Pink Rear-Loading Volkswagen Beach Bomb – $125,000.
- 40th-anniversary Diamond – Encrusted Hot Wheels – $140,000.
- 24K Gold Bugatti Veyron – $2.9 million.
- Lamborghini Aventador – $6 million.
- Lamborghini Aventador Gold – $7.5 million.
How much are Dale Earnhardt Senior cards worth?
Dale Earnhardt Racing Trading Card Values
|1988 Maxx #99 Dale Earnhardt||$0.23|
|1989 Maxx #3 Dale Earnhardt||$40.30|
|1989 Maxx Crisco #6 Dale Earnhardt||$4.80|
|1990 Maxx #3 Dale Earnhardt||$7.58|
|1990 Maxx #116 Dale Earnhardt||$5.71|
What is the most expensive Nascar?
Hendrick Motorsports was the most valuable NASCAR racing team with a value of 315 million U.S. dollars.
NASCAR racing teams ranked by team value in 2019 (in million U.S. dollars)
|Characteristic||Team value in million U.S. dollars|
What year did Dale Earnhardt die?
February 18, 2001