During game play, hit the escape key to open the menu, then go to the options menu and select ‘secret code’.
How do you cheat on Need for Speed Undercover?
- )B7@B= – Die Cast BMW M3 E92.
- >8P:I; – Die Cast Porsche 911 Turbo.
- S1D3K1CK – extra in-game currency.
- NeedForSpeedShelbyTerlingua – Unlocks the Shelby Terlingua kit bonus car.
- %%$3/” – $10,000.
- 0;5M2; – Die-Cast Lexus IS F Bonus Car.
- ? P:COL – Die-Cast Nissan 240SX (S13) Bonus Car.
Does Need for Speed have cheat codes?
Cheat Codes for Need for Speed II affects progression, gameplay, and can unlock secret cars. They are activated in different ways depending on each platform; For the PlayStation release, cheat codes have to be entered as a password.
How do you unlock all the cars in Need for Speed Undercover?
Do you want to unlock all the cars (and more) in the game ? Run the game, and load the “AymSpec” save. Now you have all the cars in the game plus the city cars (trucks, police, etc) !
How do you enter cheats on Need for Speed Undercover Xbox 360?
Enter the options menu, choose the “Secret Codes” selection, then enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: The codes will only work once per profile. The bonus cars are only available in Quick Race mode. Enter $EDSOC (contains the letter “O”) or %%$3/” as a code.
What is the best car in NFS Undercover?
- Pagani zonda is amazing. …
- Lamborghini Murcielago: The Murcielago is the best handling in-game car. …
- I’ve got a maxed out Mclaren F1, turns great and accelerates like heck! …
- Uhm, personally the Mclaren f1 is the best cars because of the acceleration etc . …
- Try the Lamborghini Murceilago.
How do you unlock the Ford GT in NFS Undercover?
The GT appears in Need for Speed: Undercover as a tier 1 vehicle with a $235,000 price tag. It is unlocked upon reaching Wheelman Level 13.5. It appears in the PlayStation 2 and Wii releases with a price tag of $150,000.
Where to type cheats in NFS Most Wanted?
- You must enter the code at the Title Screen of the game (i.e. the still screen with the BMW M3 GTR render where you are prompted to “Press START Button”). …
- If you are on PS2, go to the “Press Start” screen.