Each Grand Prix Cup can be unlocked by getting a trophy (bronze or better) in an earlier cup. It does not matter which engine class (50cc etc.) you use. Star Cup: Finish 3rd+ in the Mushroom Cup and the Flower Cup.
How do you unlock more levels on Mario Kart for Wii?
To unlock all of the levels on “Mario Kart Wii,” you must win a trophy at each of the Cups. Win a trophy in the Flower and Mushroom Cup to unlock the Star Cup. You must place at least third place in each Cups to win a trophy. Win a trophy in the Star Cup to unlock the Special Cup.
How do you unlock everything in Mario Kart Wii?
- Drive Bikes in 50cc Cups.
- Drive KARTs in 100cc Cups. Earn trophies in all 100cc cups.
- Rosalina. There is some speculation that the means to unlock Rosalina are either random or enigmatic. …
- Victory Photo 1. Earn a trophy in every cup for any one class. …
- Victory Photo 2. …
- Expert Staff Ghosts.
How do you unlock more tracks on Mario Kart Wii Multiplayer?
I think the cups need to be unlocked in each cc in order to be available in that cc in multiplayer mode, ie in order to play Star Cup tracks on 150cc in multiplayer VS mode, you must win at least third place on both Shell Cup and Banana Cup in 150cc Grand Prix mode.
How do you unlock the 100cc Lightning Cup?
It can be unlocked by completing the Leaf Cup in Grand Prix mode with any CC. It is the last retro cup to be unlocked.
Can you unlock levels in Mario Kart Wii with 2 players?
No, sorry, you can only progress in single player mode. 2 player races do count toward your race count, though.
How do you unlock vehicles in Mario Kart Wii?
About This Article
- Win the Leaf Cup on 50cc to unlock the Turbo Blooper kart.
- Win the Lightning Cup on 100cc to unlock the Zip Zip bike.
- Win the Leaf Cup on 150cc to unlock the Royal Racer kart.
- Get a 1-star rank on all 100cc Grand Prix Cups to unlock the Sneakster bike.
What is the fastest car in Mario Kart Wii?
It is the fastest bike in the game, and resembles an actual torpedo missile on the front of the bike. When it performs a Wheelie, it’s speed actually exceeds the Jetsetter’s, making it the fastest vehicle in the game.
Is Funky Kong a girl?
|Funky Kong’s artwork as he appears in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.|
|Powers/Abilities||Technological Prowess Tremendous Strength Swift Athleticism|
How do you unlock Diddy Kong Mario Kart Wii?
Diddy Kong – Win the 50 ccLightning Cup. Dry Bones – Win the 100 ccLeaf Cup. Dry Bowser – Make a star in every 150 ccWii cup.
Is Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii?
In Mario Kart Wii, Rosalina is a heavyweight playable character. She can be unlocked by having a save file of Super Mario Galaxy, have 4,950 races, or having at least one star on all the Mirror Mode cups. … In Mario Kart 8, Rosalina is an unlockable playable character. Baby Rosalina also first appeared in Mario Kart 8.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Funky Kong. Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials, win 25 Wi-Fi races, or play 2,250 games to unlock Funky Kong!
How do you get baby Luigi on Mario Kart Wii?
- Start the Time Trials. …
- Choose any character. …
- Choose any course. …
- Select the Staff Ghost data. …
- Race the ghost. …
- Once you unlock the eighth ghost, you have to go back to the Select Player menu first before Baby Luigi is unlocked! …
- Choose the player profile that you used for the Time Trial races.
How do you unlock the last 2 cups in Mario Kart Wii?
Method 2 of 2: Mario Kart Wii (2008)
- Star Cup: Finish 3rd+ in the Mushroom Cup and the Flower Cup.
- Special Cup: Finish 3rd+ in the Star Cup.
- Leaf Cup: Finish 3rd+ in the Banana Cup and the Shell Cup.
- Lightning Cup: Finish 3rd+ in the Leaf Cup.
What is the mirror Cup in Mario Kart Wii?
Mirror is an unlockable Engine Class set with a 150cc speed that “mirrors” all the tracks, making everything on a course flip to the other side (right is left, obstacles on other side, etc.).
How do you unlock special cup?
The Special Cup can be unlocked by beating the Star Cup in Grand Prix mode on any CC.