What are the 8 cups in Mario Kart?
As there is two Grand Prixes, there is a total of 8 Cups in Mario Kart Wii.
- Daisy Circuit.
- Koopa Cape.
- Maple Treeway.
- Grumble Volcano.
What are the 100cc retro cups?
- All you need to know is right here. …
- retro cups are cups that have races from other consoles, like DS Yoshi Falls or GCN Waluigi Stadium. …
- Retro cups are old courses, like from Super nintendo entertainment system, they are the cups from the past at the bottom row like yoda2323 said.
What are the Grand Prix Cups in Mario Kart Wii?
The Grand prix is split into 50cc, 100cc, 150cc, and Mirror cups. The “cc” refers to the power of the vehicles, with 50 being the slowest. Once you beat all the 50cc and 100cc Grand Prixes, which allow only karts and bikes respectively, you can switch them to race using either vehicle type.
How many races are there in the Mushroom Cup?
In Super Mario Strikers, the Mushroom Cup has four teams and three rounds. When the player places in the top three, the Flower Cup and the Konga Coliseum are unlocked. A similar cup is the Super Mushroom Cup.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Funky Kong. Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials, win 25 Wi-Fi races, or play 2,250 games to unlock Funky Kong!
How do you get the Golden kart in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
Gold Standard kart: Win every Cup with a single star on both 150cc and Mirror Mode in Grand Prix. Gold Tires: Beat every Staff Ghost in Time Trial mode at 150cc. Gold Glider: Collect 5,000 coins in total (or 10,000 coins in Mario Kart 8 on Wii U).
How do you unlock Baby Daisy?
- Choose the single player mode.
- Click Grand Prix.
- Click 50cc race.
- Select your character and your Kart.
- Complete all Wii Grand Prix. This includes the Mushroom, Flower, Star and Special Cup, and achieve a ranking of at least one star on each of these.
- After completing this you will have unlocked Baby Daisy!
How unlock Mario Kart Wii?
Mario Kart Wii unlockable character criteria
Get a 1-star rank or better in all 50cc Wii Grand Prix cups. Bowser Jr. Participate in 4,950 races. Alternatively, if you have a save file for Super Mario Galaxy, she is unlocked after 50 races.
How do you unlock Baby Bowser?
Bowser Jr. is an unlockable character in Mario Kart Wii. To unlock him as a playable character in the game, the player needs to get at least a One-Star Rank on all 100cc Retro Cups or by playing 3,450 races.
Is Funky Kong a girl?
|Funky Kong’s artwork as he appears in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.|
|Powers/Abilities||Technological Prowess Tremendous Strength Swift Athleticism|
How do you unlock Baby Luigi?
- Start the Time Trials. …
- Choose any character. …
- Choose any course. …
- Select the Staff Ghost data. …
- Race the ghost. …
- Once you unlock the eighth ghost, you have to go back to the Select Player menu first before Baby Luigi is unlocked! …
- Choose the player profile that you used for the Time Trial races.
How do you unlock 150cc special cup?
The Special Cup can be unlocked by beating the Star Cup in Grand Prix mode on any CC.
What cup is baby park in?
Baby Park is the third course in the Mushroom Cup.
What does the mushroom do in Mario Kart?
Uses. In the Mario Kart series, Mushrooms act as a beneficial recovery Item; they provide the racer with a quick spurt of acceleration when they use it, allowing the player to catch up with an opponent who is ahead of him/her. You can also obtain the boost by running over a Mushroom that has fallen on the track.
How do you unlock Leaf Cup?
The Leaf Cup is an unlockable Cup in Mario Kart Wii. It is unlocked by winning in at least 3rd place in the Banana Cup and Shell Cup. The Cup’s emblem is an item from other Mario games, the Super Leaf. The Leaf Cup’s courses contain retro courses, which are courses found in previous Mario Kart games.