1. Richard Petty – 200 wins. The King was a seven-time Cup champion (1964, ’67, ’71, ’72, ’74, ’75, ’79) who won the Daytona 500 a record seven times and won a hat-tipping 27 times — including 10 straight checkered flags — in 1967.
What Nascar driver has won the most races?
All-time NASCAR Cup Series winners
Who has the most race starts in Nascar?
1. Richard Petty. 1,184 career NASCAR Cup Series starts.
What Nascar driver has won at every track?
Kyle Busch checked the final box with Sunday’s Coca-Cola 600 victory in the quest to win at every active NASCAR track, becoming the only active driver to accomplish such a feat.
Which active Nascar driver has the most starts?
Active drivers with the most Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series starts
- Kurt Busch – 581 starts. …
- Kevin Harvick – 579 starts. …
- Ryan Newman – 553 starts. …
- Jimmie Johnson – 548 starts. …
- Jamie McMurray – 515 starts. …
- Kasey Kahne – 473 starts. …
- Elliott Sadler – 436 starts. Saved to `My Liked Photos` …
- Kyle Busch – 431 starts.
Who is the oldest Nascar driver still racing?
Norm Benning (January 16, 1952 – Present)
Norm Benning has been competing in NASCAR since 1989 and is the oldest drive who is currently still active in the sport as of 2021. He previously raced in the NASCAR Busch Series and Winston Cup Series and is now competing in the Camping World Truck Series.
Who is the best Nascar driver 2020?
Which Nascar driver never won a race?
Mark Martin. Mark Martin is the best driver in NASCAR history not to win a Sprint Cup Championship.
Who is Nascar’s Iron Man?
Jeff Gordon has set a NASCAR record with his 789th consecutive start on Sunday. Gordon was behind the wheel of the No. 24 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports and became the sport’s Iron Man at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. The 44-year-old Gordon passed Ricky Rudd for the record.
What is the least amount of cars to finish a Nascar race?
So to answer your question, I’d say barring a huge pile up at another Daytona/Talladega race, the 19 trucks running at the finish (or maybe it was 14-15 if you include the ones who didn’t make it back around the final lap) will be the fewest # of cars that will finish a race.
Has any woman ever won a Nascar race?
As of April 2021, Shawna Robinson, Hailie Deegan, Manami Kobayashi, and Gracie Trotter remain the only women to have won a race in one of NASCAR’s touring series.
How much money does a Nascar driver make for winning a race?
The top Sprint Cup point winners from each season are eligible for the next year’s Winner’s Circle Program, which pays out $130,000 each race to between 10 and 12 drivers.
Did Jeff Gordon win at every track?
– Jeff Gordon has won at every current track on the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series circuit – and even some that aren’t on the schedule – except one. Kentucky Speedway remains the last obstacle between Gordon and a unique record.
Who has the most Nascar starts without a win?
All-Time Starts Without a Win
J.D. McDuffie holds the distinction of having the most starts in Grand National/Sprint Cup competition without a win: 653. Next in line are Buddy Arrington (563), Neil Castles (501), Johnny Means (455) and Cecil Gordon (449).
Who has the most wins in Nascar 2020?
Kevin Harvick doesn’t just lead the NASCAR Cup Series field with the most wins. He does so rather drastically. The driver of the No. 4 Stewart-Haas Racing Ford boasts nine victories in 2020.
What car did Richard Petty drive?
Richard Lee Petty (born July 2, 1937), nicknamed “The King,” is an American former stock car racing driver who raced from 1958 to 1992 in the former NASCAR Grand National and Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 43 Plymouth/Pontiac for Petty Enterprises.