Heavyweight karts have historically been considered the “best” ones. In Mario Kart 8, the “best” kart combination, according to every speedy player I saw online, was Morton driving a Blue Falcon with Slick tires.
What is the best kart in Mario Kart 8?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Character Kart Combo – How to Build the Best Kart
- Character: Any Level 3 Heavy, such as Bowser, Wario, or Morton.
- Kart: Pipeframe, Blue Falcon and Streetle are ideal as it gives good speed but doesn’t skimp on friction.
- Tires: Slick.
What is the fastest character in Mario Kart 8?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Characters
|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||3.25|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||3.0|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||3.25|
What is the best kart combination in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
Then, I’ll try a more equal weighting to determine the best overall combinations. Weighting speed and acceleration 35% and all other parameters 10% gives us an optimal combination of: Bowser/Wario/Morton Koopa/Mii (Heavy) + Biddybuggy + Roller Tires + Acceleration Glider.
Does character matter in Mario Kart 8?
Mario Kart 8 characters and kart combinations is important for mastering the game and getting the best possible times, whether in harder cups, time trials or online – and if you want to steamroll over your friends locally, of course.
How do you avoid shells in Mario Kart 8?
How To Avoid The Pesky Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- THE SUPER HORN. The Super Horn is the ultimate way to defeat a blue shell. …
- SLOW DOWN TO AVOID. In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, you can see the blue shell coming on your mini map. …
- USE A MUSHROOM TO BEAT IT. …
- BULLET BILL/STAR.
Is Toad the fastest in Mario Kart?
Toad: Lightweight and Nimble
In Mario Kart 64, Toad is the lightest and all around fastest racer. He reaches mid and upper speeds faster than Yoshi.
Who is the best Mario Kart player?
According to “science,” Wario is the best Mario Kart character you can play as in Mario Kart 8.
Can you dodge a blue shell in Mario Kart 8?
Avoid The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8 – Break It With a Super Horn. … Outside of using a Boo item, this may be the best way to avoid a Blue Shell. Once the Shell begins circling the player in first place, one honk of the Super Horn and the Blue Shell will be destroyed before it ever gets the chance to explode.
How do you beat Mario Kart 8?
Mario Kart 8 tips and tricks
- Master the drifting system. …
- Maintain first place in a race. …
- Use the slipstream system to get ahead. …
- Use all of the game’s ghost data. …
- Pick up plenty of coins. …
- Find out where the shortcuts are. …
- Use the boost start trick to get off the grid quickly. …
- Gain speed using stunt boosts.
What happens when you get all 3 stars in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
Qualifying for three stars in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe will net you a gold trophy.
Is the Gold Kart good?
Gold Standard (also known as the Gold Kart outside of North America) is an unlockable kart in Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, and it’s Switch port. It offers good speed and weight, but bad acceleration and traction in both of the games. Its handling gives no effect.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Funky Kong. Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials, win 25 Wi-Fi races, or play 2,250 games to unlock Funky Kong!