How do you enter cheats on Need for Speed Underground 2?
- regmebaby: 20000 start money in career mode.
- opendoors: Unlock districts.
- ordermebaby: Unlock all cars.
- gimmevisual1: Unlock all visual upgrades Level 1.
- gimmevisual2: Unlock all visual upgrades Level 2.
- needperformance1: Unlock all performance parts Level 1.
- needperformance2: Unlock all performance parts Level 2.
How do you enter cheats on Need for Speed Underground PC?
To enable cheats, select Statistics from the main menu, then press the Delete key to go back. Then, activate cheats by typing the codes below at the main menu.
Need for Speed: Underground Cheat Codes.
Does Need for Speed have cheat codes?
Cheat Codes for Need for Speed II affects progression, gameplay, and can unlock secret cars. They are activated in different ways depending on each platform; For the PlayStation release, cheat codes have to be entered as a password.
How do you unlock cars in Need For Speed Underground 2?
Cars featured in Need for Speed: Underground 2 can be acquired in career mode using a garage slot. A garage slot is unlocked for the player once they reach a new stage of the career mode, with a total of five being offered. A garage slot can be filled by buying a car at one of the various Car Lots found across Bayview.
What is the best car in NFSU2?
Overall the best car is Skyline,the only GTR class vehicle in NFSU2.Im sorry to say but Rx7 totally blows in NFSU2.
How do you beat Need for Speed Underground 2?
Use the following trick to create an extremely fast and high starred car quickly. When you start career mode, choose a Peugeot 106. Try not to get any upgrades unless you need them. Keep winning races and playing through the game until you unlock the Toyota Celica This can be made into the fastest car in the game.
How do you unlock everything in Need for Speed Underground 1?
- Unlock All Drag Tracks: RIGHT, SQUARE, LEFT, R1, SQUARE, L1, L2, R2.
- Unlock All Drift Tracks: LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, R2, R1, L2.
- Unlock All Circuit Tracks: DOWN, R1, R1, R1, R2, R2, R2, SQUARE.
- Unlock All Sprint Tracks: UP, R2, R2, R2, R1, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN.
How do you unlock the skyline in Need for Speed Underground?
The Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) appears in Need for Speed: Underground and is unlocked upon completing Underground Mode event 79. Two Quick Race only special editions of the Skyline GT-R can be unlocked – Eddie’s car, and a lostprophets promotional car.
How do you unlock cars in Need for Speed Underground?
Cars in Need for Speed: Underground are unlocked as the player progresses through Underground Mode. As the player completes events in Underground Mode, additional cars are unlocked at certain points of their progression.
Where to type cheats in NFS Most Wanted?
- You must enter the code at the Title Screen of the game (i.e. the still screen with the BMW M3 GTR render where you are prompted to “Press START Button”). …
- If you are on PS2, go to the “Press Start” screen.
How many cars can you have in NFS Underground 2?
In Need for Speed: Underground 2, for instance, you can have up to five cars for which you need five garage slots. Unlocking Car Slots will take some time, but it’s worth it if you want to own lots of cars.
How many cars are in Need for Speed Underground 2?
There are two versions of the game, US and EU, where each version has 29 of 31 possible cars: the US version has an Acura RSX and a Honda Civic, while the EU version instead has a Peugeot 106 and a Vauxhall Corsa, the rest of the 27 cars in both versions are the same.
How do you unlock level 4 on Need for Speed Underground 2?
- Well the easiest way to unlock Coal Harbor or level 4 is to beat all the races in level 3. although URL races are what really help to unlock the next level, but it is best to complete all races for each level. User Info: terryd23. …
- You need to get the amount of stars for your customizing. User Info: TheHoff011.