Win a Gold trophy in all cups in the Nitro Grand Prix in the 150cc class to unlock a total of seven karts for all characters. Win a Gold trophy in all cups in Nitro Mirror mode in the 150cc class to unlock all karts for all characters.
How do you unlock everything on Mario Kart DS?
- Earn a third kart for each character by placing first overall in the 100cc Nitro Grand Prix.
- Earn four additional karts for each character by placing first overall in the 150cc Retro Grand Prix.
- Unlock all karts for all characters by placing first overall in the 150cc mirror Retro Grand Prix.
How do you cheat on Mario Kart DS?
Cheat Codes for Mario Kart DS
- Unlock All Nitro Courses. …
- Unlock All Retro Courses. …
- Unlock All Characters, Cars & Class. …
- Infinite Time. …
- Play As Shy Guy (HOLD Select While Loading a Course) …
- Change Cuircuit Into Codes: …
- Change N64 Moo Moo Farm Into Circle Test Track (No textures)
Are there unlockables in Mario Kart DS?
In Mario Kart DS, there are several unlockables included within the game. These will be listed in the order you would unlock them in. A video will also be included within the page for further advice.
What is the fastest kart in Mario Kart DS?
Bowser and R.O.B. have the fastest karts. Acceleration: Acceleration determines how much time it will take for the kart to reach its full speed. Dry Bones has the shortest time to go.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Funky Kong. Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials, win 25 Wi-Fi races, or play 2,250 games to unlock Funky Kong!
How do you go faster in Mario Kart DS?
Using Mini-Turbos are a technique for boosting your speed while drifting. Press and repeatedly while drifting and your tires will start burning. Once they do, release to stop drifting and take off with a short burst of speed. Some items can be deployed to the front or to the rear by pressing or and or at the same time.
How do you unlock mirror mode on Mario Kart DS?
In DS, players unlock Mirror Mode (known as “150cc Mirror”) by getting 1st place in the 150cc Lightning Cup. In Wii, players unlock Mirror Mode by getting gold trophies in all 150cc cups.
How do you snake on Mario Kart DS?
Do a mini turbo just as you would on a turn. Then once it has been completed, let go of R and quickly steer your car towards the opposite way you were drifting, and hold down R again and do another mini-turbo. If you’ve done this, you’re snaking!
What is the highest rank in Mario Kart DS?
There’s 1-star rank, 2-star rank, and 3-star rank, 3-star being the hardest to earn. To get the 1-star rank, the player needs to get 36 points or higher (54 or higher in later games).
How do you unlock Baby Luigi?
- Start the Time Trials. …
- Choose any character. …
- Choose any course. …
- Select the Staff Ghost data. …
- Race the ghost. …
- Once you unlock the eighth ghost, you have to go back to the Select Player menu first before Baby Luigi is unlocked! …
- Choose the player profile that you used for the Time Trial races.
How do you unlock 150cc special cup?
The Special Cup can be unlocked by beating the Star Cup in Grand Prix mode on any CC.
Why is Rob in Mario Kart DS?
(short for Robotic Operating Buddy; in Japan known as the Famicom Robot, short for Family Computer Robot, or simply called Robot) is an accessory released alongside the Nintendo Entertainment System to help advertise the console as a toy.
How do you unlock dry bomber on Mario Kart DS?
The Dry Bomber is Dry Bones’ second Exclusive kart in Mario Kart DS, which is unlocked after winning gold trophies in the Nitro Grand Prix in 100cc.