The Leaf Cup is an unlockable Cup in Mario Kart Wii. It is unlocked by winning in at least 3rd place in the Banana Cup and Shell Cup. The Cup’s emblem is an item from other Mario games, the Super Leaf. The Leaf Cup’s courses contain retro courses, which are courses found in previous Mario Kart games.
How do you unlock 100cc Leaf Cup in Mario Kart Wii?
How do you unlock 100cc Leaf cup? Beat the 100cc banana and shell cups at 100cc. Then, after you did the last one, it will say you have unlocked the 100cc Leaf Cup.
How do you unlock leaf cup and lightning Cup?
The Lightning Cup is the last and hardest retro cup. It consists of the tracks SNES Mario Circuit 3, DS Peach Gardens, GCN DK Mountain, and N64 Bowser’s Castle. It can be unlocked by completing the Leaf Cup in Grand Prix mode with any CC. It is the last retro cup to be unlocked.
How do you unlock more cups on Mario Kart Wii?
Mario Kart Wii (2008) Unlock cups by getting 3rd place or better in available cups. Each Grand Prix Cup can be unlocked by getting a trophy (bronze or better) in an earlier cup. It does not matter which engine class (50cc etc.)
How do you unlock everything in Mario Kart Wii?
- Drive Bikes in 50cc Cups.
- Drive KARTs in 100cc Cups. Earn trophies in all 100cc cups.
- Rosalina. There is some speculation that the means to unlock Rosalina are either random or enigmatic. …
- Victory Photo 1. Earn a trophy in every cup for any one class. …
- Victory Photo 2. …
- Expert Staff Ghosts.
Can you unlock levels in Mario Kart Wii with 2 players?
No, sorry, you can only progress in single player mode. 2 player races do count toward your race count, though.
How do you unlock Diddy Kong Mario Kart Wii?
Diddy Kong. Win the 50cc Lightning Cup or race in 450 races. X Research source Munson, T, (2009), “Video Game Master: Surefire Strategies”, ISBN 0-545-17658-1 . Unlocks Diddy Kong.
How do you unlock special cup?
The Special Cup can be unlocked by beating the Star Cup in Grand Prix mode on any CC.
How do you unlock 100cc special cup?
In Mario Kart: Super Circuit, getting gold trophies in the first four cups in 100cc will unlock the Special Cup for 100cc play. Replaying all cups in 100cc and getting at least 100 coins, as well as another gold trophy in each will unlock the respective Extra Tracks for 100cc play.
How do you unlock the Lightning Cup in Mario Kart Wii mirror mode?
- In Double Dash!!, players unlock Mirror Mode by successfully completing the 150cc All Cup Tour.
- In DS, players unlock Mirror Mode (known as “150cc Mirror”) by getting 1st place in the 150cc Lightning Cup.
- In Wii, players unlock Mirror Mode by getting gold trophies in all 150cc cups.
How do you unlock vehicles in Mario Kart Wii?
About This Article
- Win the Leaf Cup on 50cc to unlock the Turbo Blooper kart.
- Win the Lightning Cup on 100cc to unlock the Zip Zip bike.
- Win the Leaf Cup on 150cc to unlock the Royal Racer kart.
- Get a 1-star rank on all 100cc Grand Prix Cups to unlock the Sneakster bike.
How do you unlock Baby Luigi?
- Start the Time Trials. …
- Choose any character. …
- Choose any course. …
- Select the Staff Ghost data. …
- Race the ghost. …
- Once you unlock the eighth ghost, you have to go back to the Select Player menu first before Baby Luigi is unlocked! …
- Choose the player profile that you used for the Time Trial races.
What is the mirror Cup in Mario Kart Wii?
Mirror is an unlockable Engine Class set with a 150cc speed that “mirrors” all the tracks, making everything on a course flip to the other side (right is left, obstacles on other side, etc.).
What is the fastest car in Mario Kart Wii?
It is the fastest bike in the game, and resembles an actual torpedo missile on the front of the bike. When it performs a Wheelie, it’s speed actually exceeds the Jetsetter’s, making it the fastest vehicle in the game.
|Bowser on the Spear|
Is Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii?
In Mario Kart Wii, Rosalina is a heavyweight playable character. She can be unlocked by having a save file of Super Mario Galaxy, have 4,950 races, or having at least one star on all the Mirror Mode cups.
How do you win Mario Kart Wii?
Tips, Cheats And Glitches
When the countdown starts, wait until the “2″ begins to disappear, then hold 2 to get a boost at the start of the race. after you die (fall off) hold accelerate (1 or A) the second you land. If you do a trick on a jump you can completely avoid a POW block item’s effects.