In Super Mario Kart, the player may unlock it by winning all three cups in 100cc (though it will be unavailable for the 50cc class); in Mario Kart: Super Circuit it is available by winning the four previous cups, each by class; in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, it appears after the player finished first in the Star Cup in …
How do you get the special Cup on Mario Kart?
The Special Cup is the hardest cup in the game. It contains the following tracks: Dry Dry Ruins, Moonview Highway, Bowser’s Castle, and Rainbow Road. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page. The Special Cup can be unlocked by beating the Star Cup in Grand Prix mode on any CC.
How do you get the double Cup special cup?
The crown is the icon for Special Cup in this game. Special Cup is the fourth cup in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and is unlockable (being able to be unlocked by getting in 1st place on 100cc of Star Cup).
How do you unlock the Rainbow Cup on Mario Kart?
To unlock it you have to beat the shell and banana cups in 3rd place or higher, then you’ll get the leaf cup. Is rainbow road in the special cup? Yes. It’s the last level in the special cup.
Do you have to play single player to unlock Cups in Mario Kart?
Answers. Either way as long as it’s played on 100cc or 150cc and earn all three golds in all three default cup races.
How do you unlock the Special Cup in Mario Kart Double Dash?
Win the Star Cup in the 100cc class to unlock the Special Cup. Win the All Cup Tour in the 150cc class to unlock mirror mode.
How do you unlock special Cup in Mario Kart 64?
Of all of the Mario Kart games, Mario Kart 64 is the only game where the Special Cup is playable from the beginning. Other than that game, Special Cup is an unlockable cup, normally unlocked by winning Star Cup.
How do you unlock 100cc special cup?
In Mario Kart: Super Circuit, getting gold trophies in the first four cups in 100cc will unlock the Special Cup for 100cc play. Replaying all cups in 100cc and getting at least 100 coins, as well as another gold trophy in each will unlock the respective Extra Tracks for 100cc play.
How do you unlock the Special Cup in Mario Kart 7?
- Daisy – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Mushroom Cup.
- Wario – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Flower Cup.
- Rosalina – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Star Cup.
- Metal Mario – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Special Cup.
- Shy Guy – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Shell Cup.
How do you get a star in the special cup?
To get the 1-star rank, the player needs to get 36 points or higher (54 or higher in later games). To get the 2-star rank, the player needs to get 38 points or higher (57 or higher in later games). To get the 3-star rank, the player needs to get a maximum of 40 points (60 in later games).
How do you unlock Toad in Mario Kart Double Dash?
To unlock Toad and Toadette, you must get 1st place overall in 100cc Special Cup.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Funky Kong. Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials, win 25 Wi-Fi races, or play 2,250 games to unlock Funky Kong!
How do you unlock Baby Luigi?
- Start the Time Trials. …
- Choose any character. …
- Choose any course. …
- Select the Staff Ghost data. …
- Race the ghost. …
- Once you unlock the eighth ghost, you have to go back to the Select Player menu first before Baby Luigi is unlocked! …
- Choose the player profile that you used for the Time Trial races.
How do you unlock everything on Mario Kart?
To get all three items you’ll need to complete a series of challenges.
- Unlock Gold Standard kart: Win every Cup with a single star on both 150cc and Mirror Mode in Grand Prix.
- Unlock Gold Tires: Beat every Staff Ghost Racer in Time Trial competing at 150cc.
- Unlock Gold Glider: Collect 10,000 coins.
Can you unlock levels in Mario Kart Wii with 2 players?
No, sorry, you can only progress in single player mode. 2 player races do count toward your race count, though.
How do you unlock Baby Daisy?
- Choose the single player mode.
- Click Grand Prix.
- Click 50cc race.
- Select your character and your Kart.
- Complete all Wii Grand Prix. This includes the Mushroom, Flower, Star and Special Cup, and achieve a ranking of at least one star on each of these.
- After completing this you will have unlocked Baby Daisy!