How do you unlock all the characters in Mario Kart 7?
- Daisy – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Mushroom Cup.
- Wario – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Flower Cup.
- Rosalina – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Star Cup.
- Metal Mario – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Special Cup.
- Shy Guy – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Shell Cup.
How do I get my Mii on Mario Kart?
To unlock Mii (Outfit A), the racer must get 1st place in the 100cc Special Cup. Note: When you play in single-player mode, the Mii will be the one you chose when setting up your record. If more than one player is playing, both may choose a Mii from those available.
What can you unlock in Mario Kart 7?
Mario Kart 7 character unlocks
- Daisy – 1st in Mushroom Cup 150cc.
- Lakitu – 1st in Lightning Cup 150cc.
- Metal Mario – 1st in Special Cup 150cc.
- Mii – Place 1st in all cups in one CC level.
- Queen Bee – 1st in Banana Cup 150cc.
- Rosalina – 1st in Star Cup 150cc.
- Shy Guy – 1st in Shell Cup 150cc.
- Wario – 1st in Flower Cup 150cc.
How many coins do you need to unlock Mario Kart 7?
You need a grand total of 5,000 coins to unlock all standard kart parts. The gold parts are special, and can be obtained by collecting even more coins, or by fulfilling certain conditions.
What is the fastest car in Mario Kart 7?
The fastest glider is the standard one (and its clones, Gold Glider and Beast/Ghastly Glider). All others add control and a bit of acceleration, but reduce air speed to compensate. With a heavyweight, any of the karts above and Gold/Slick tires, you reach the max speed on land (5.5).
How do you check your coins on Mario Kart 7?
The coins you have at the end of each race is added to your coin total, which can be viewed on your profile page on the Mariokart Channel.
How do you make a Mii look like you?
Think about the general mood the person is in.
- Choose the eyes for your Mii. Remember color, and the angle they are at are vital in producing an accurate portrait of someone. …
- Look for a suitable nose (nothing complicated there).
- Pick out your Mii’s lips. …
- Select accessories like glasses, etc.
How do you unlock Mii racing suits?
How To Put on the Mii Racing Suit. Choose a game mode to play and you will be taken to the Character Select screen. Choose the Mii icon in the bottom right corner and select your preferred Mii. You can then select any Mii Racing Suits that you have unlocked by using amiibo for your Mii Racer.
How do you get a deleted mii back?
Go to the Mii Channel and copy your Mii to your Wiimote. Go back to your computer and restore from your new backup, then go back to the Mii channel and copy it back.
Is Gold Mario in Mario Kart 7?
The Gold Standard (known as the Gold Kart in the British English version) is an unlockable kart part in Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
How do you unlock vehicles in Mario Kart 7?
Game Ninja: Unlock Mario Kart 7 Characters
- Win in the Mushroom Cup 150cc to get Daisy.
- Win in the Lightning Cup 150cc for Lakitu.
- For Metal Mario, come first in the Special Cup 150cc.
- Finish all the cups on any cc to get Mii.
- For the Queen Bee, come first in the Banana Cup 150cc.
- Win the Star Cup 150cc for Rosalina.
- Come out of your shell!
What is the best kart combo in Mario Kart 7?
Yeah, Metal Mario, B-Dasher, Red Wheels, and Peach’s Parasol is the best combination for no item races. But I think Daisy, B-Dasher, Red Wheels, and Peach’s Parasol is the best combination for item races, as this combination is strong in both acceleration and speed.
Do coins make you faster in Mario Kart 7?
For the first time since Mario Kart: Super Circuit, gold coins litter the raceways of Mario Kart 7. Grabbing them increases your overall speed, up to a maximum of ten coins: if you get hit or fall off the course, you’ll lose coins, though.
Can you unlock Waluigi in Mario Kart 7?
User Info: SILKA. Break the Game Card in half and ship it to Nintendo. When you get it back, Waluigi is playable.
What does VR mean in Mario Kart 7?
Versus Rating. Refers to your rating in online (non-battle mode). And BR, Battle Rating is your rating in battle mode. The terms originally come from MKWii, which labeled your online ratings as VR/BR. Race Rating (as it’s called in mk8) and VR are basically the same thing as far as I know.